Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Willoughby's Return / Review

Author: Jane Odiwe
Paperback: 352 pages
Publisher: Sourcebooks Landmark (November 1, 2009)
ISBN-10: 140222267X


My Review:

After her marriage to Colonel William Brandon, Marianne (formerly Marianne Dashwood) seems more settled and content, but things are about to change, drastically, for the normally impetuous heroine, when the Colonel is called away. An unexpected, charming, old flame resurfaces, opening up old wounds and new passions.

In this new sequel to Sense and Sensibility, Ms. Odiwe has captured Jane Austen's style with ease and eloquence, making this book a rare reading delight.

Note: I will interview author Jane Odiwe on November 3rd. Please drop by!
(Thank you to SourceBooks for my complementary review copy.)

3 comments:

  1. I am so looking forward to your interview, Barbara - thank you so much for making me feel so welcome! I am absolutely thrilled that you enjoyed my book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane- I'm looking forward to your visit here on Nov 3. I have wonderful followers, who I know will enjoy the interview. See you in November.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even know about this! I just finished Sense and Sensibility so this is very exciting for me.

    Ash
    englishmajorjunkfood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete