Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Other Mr. Darcy / Review

Author: Monica Fairview
Paperback: 368 pages
Publisher: Sourcebooks Landmark (October 2009)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 140222513X


My Review:

Caroline Bingley is overwhelmed and heartbroken over the marriage of Fitzwilliam Darcy and Elizabeth Bennett. But soon, at a very awkward moment, a mysterious gentleman enters her life--Mr. Darcy's cousin from America. Tension immediately follows between the two as Caroline shows contempt for her American acquaintance. Although, Robert Darcy falls in love with Caroline, their worlds are very different and far apart.

This book is so elegantly written, the reader would think they are reading Jane Austen. I knew from the very beginning this was going to be an excellent book and I wasn't disappointed.

Please Note: Tomorrow I will have an interview posted here with Ms. Fairview plus a giveaway! Be sure to drop by.

(Thanks to Sourcebooks for my review copy.)

1 comment: